Clayton Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Clayton Animal Hospital Clients
Please note, Clayton Animal Hospital provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- Pet Health Network - Answers about your pet
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- The ASPCA - Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center - for any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- The Humane Society of the United States promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites - recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – pet dentistry
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – update your pet’s microchip information
“We lost our sweet little Gracie girl last Friday and we will never forget their kindness. They were so very caring and reassuring at a time when we were hopelessly heartbroken. We thank Dr. Barzola and Valerie from the bottom of our hearts. All of the staff with whom we came in contact were extremely sensitive to the sadness that we were experiencing. We will never forget their compassion for our fur baby and for us.”
Doug and Frankie Allison