Clayton Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Clayton Animal Hospital Clients
Please note, Clayton Animal Hospital provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- Pet Health Network - Answers about your pet
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- The ASPCA - Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center - for any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- The Humane Society of the United States promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites - recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – pet dentistry
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – update your pet’s microchip information
“We have been coming here for several years with 2 cats and 2 dogs. Staff has always been friendly, extremely accommodating, and professional. They care deeply about our pets as if they were their own. The facility is clean and spacious. There are private areas for consultation. We met the owner and he is very nice. Dr. Holzer usually cares for our animals and she is wonderful. We travel about 45 minutes each way to use this practice when there are so many in our immediate area.”