Clayton Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Clayton Animal Hospital Clients
Please note, Clayton Animal Hospital provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- Pet Health Network - Answers about your pet
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- The ASPCA - Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center - for any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- The Humane Society of the United States promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites - recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – pet dentistry
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – update your pet’s microchip information
“Thank you to Clayton Animal Hospital for always taking wonderful care of our dog Caesar. His life ended Christmas week and the staff there was always kind and gentle. Thank you to Dr. Briley who was there that day. A special thanks to the kennel staff, especially Kelly, who treated him so well. A very special thank you to Dr. Holzer and Dr. Barzola who treated him and were so kind and loving and never made him feel stressed. He was a good dog. We are heartbroken of his loss, but in the future if we ever decide on another fur baby we would definitely return. Thank you for your card and kind words.”
The Driscoll Family